I have over 10 years of experience in the product safety of electronic equipments. I am a security-oriented of my nature. I have excellent technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills. I have extensive experience in managing product development projects. I have also led to international teams and quality issues. I worked for example for Microsoft and Nokia in electronics technology and product design.
I am a systematic, analytical and accurate character of my nature. I like the objectives and strive to develop existing policies to achieve them. For me, it is the creation of natural assemblies and the finding of solutions that satisfy the various parties. I have good interaction and negotiation skills in Finnish and English.
- Management of product safety risks during development: detailed analysis and calculation of eye imaging, which led to the removal of an unnecessarily protective component and to savings of 4 million dollars.
- The management of potential product safety guarantees and the development of new methods of action and the speeding up of work.
- The failure analysis of the terminals and corrective measures to decrease the failure of the disease from 3.5% to 0.05%.
- Failure analysis of damaged components and finding deficiencies in the production and testing process.
- 2011 Randall Goodden: Product Safety & Liability Prevention Seminar.
- 1994 Master of Science in Electrical Engineering